Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

New Shoes

My aunt (Tita Chie) came back from Singapore yesterday. She was there for two weeks to take care of my Tita Dang who had an operation because of cysts found in her ovaries. Thank God the operation was a success.

Tita Dang was the one who gave me the pair of sneakers before. Since I like her style, I asked her if she still has an extra pair because the one she gave me is already worn out. I'm very much ok with a hand-me-down sneakers but my tita is very generous. She bought me a new one. It's her gift na for my birthday. It's a lacoste sneakers! It's so cute! I so love it. Very funky, very cool. The left shoe is a bit yellowish because it's the last pair. They had no time to go to other shops because my tita's wound was hurting. No prob for me. I just nedd to wash and scrub it and it will be as good as new.

Here is my cutie shoes..




Wouldn't you agree?

No comments: