Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

Day Off

It's been way too long since i've seen my high school barkada. Our houses are located in the same city but we can't seem to find time to meet. Rizza works night shift, Lara is very active in Singles for Christ, Aillen, well she's just waiting for us to set a date.

I miss them. We call each other sisters. and since it was Rizza's birthday last Sunday, I forced them to take time off so we can spend some time together and chat. Sunday is the only free time the four of us have so we set the date and the time (6-7 at SM MOA).

BF and I attended the 5 PM mass so by 6:15 I was already at MOA. I had to buy a few things so it's ok for me to wait. But grabe, they arrived at 8 pm! My feet were hurting from too much walking.
We grabbed dinner at greenwich 'coz Lara was craving for Pizza. Had a little chat about the latest chikas from our HS community. Who got married? Who is still together? Those kind of stuff.
After the chat, we went to San Miguel by the Bay to hang-out and take pictures. We were supposed to have coffee but were still full from what we ate at dinner so we decided na magkulitan na lang. Here are some of our takes.




For more pics check it out here.

No comments: