Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Karma

I've always believed in Karma. May it be good or bad (mostly bad. *LOL*). Whenever somebody hurts me or did something bad to me I leave it all up to karma. Last sunday I was walking in the mall on my way home when a girl approached me. She asked me if I could give her money so she could get home. She lost her wallet and needed 60 pesos to get home to fairview. Being very maawain I gave her money.

I never told anyone about the incident. Most of them would tell me na naloko lang ako. It doesn't matter, if she just fooled me into giving her money shame on her. Karma will get to her.

This is what I think when I gave her money. If I am in the girl's position I would hope someone would help me the same way I helped her. It takes a lot of guts to ask someone for money. Some people do that to earn easy money. I'm just happy because I have done a good deed. It's been a long time na..

No comments: