Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Connected at last!

We have already been approved by globelines broadband. It's been almost two weeks since we started using the phoneline. But the internet is still not working. We keep on bugging globe, calling almost everyday so they can check what's wrong. They've already sent someone but he wasn't able to fix it. My sister needed the connection because she has some schoolwork that was sent thru e-mail. Flash drives are not allowed to be used anymore because of possible virus transfer and her flash drive contains many many viruses. So as her older sister I will lend her my phone to be used as modem until the globe figures out what;s wrong with our connection. I'm not currently using my phone as modem. At first, I had a hard time figuring out how to use it. A few clicks here and there did the trick..haha.. So now I will be able to blog whenever I want, using my phone as modem. It's also cheaper. 10 pesos per 30 minutes, because i'ma smart subscriber. It's more expensive when you use globe.

It's already 2 in the morning and it's time to take my beauty rest *lol*..

No comments: