Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Meant for me..

About a month ago, when I had my hair straightened, I saw this red silk dress at Bayo which I really liked. When I tried it on (size 0) it was small for me. I was able to fit it but it was nearly torn. I had a hard time taking it off. I couldn't believe I was already that fat. I asked the saleslady if they have a size 1 but they have none. I felt bad because I wasn't able to purchase it. It was a really good buy because it only costs 1,095 pesos. I told myself I was going to look for it in their other branches. I even asked my BF to ckeck it out at MOA. But he said he did not find a silk dress. I also ckecked out Bayo at greenhills. No red silk dress. I told myself maybe it wasn't meant for me.

Last night, my sister asked me if I could accompany her to glorietta. Since I still have a lot of things to buy I decided to join her. It was already 8 pm when I arrived at glorietta. Good thing they are open until 11 pm because my Ate took a long time finding an outfit she's going to wear at their christmas party. After she was finished, she told me that she saw the silk dress at Bayo. It was relocated on the 3rd floor. We were already tired but I still insisted on going to Bayo. I was so happy when I saw it and what made me more ecstatic is that it was 50 % off!!! Lucky lucky me..( I felt like I was Lindsay Lohan in the movie Just my Luck) *lol*. They don't have a size one on the red color but they have it on blue. I tried it on, it was a perfect fit. But then I noticed that its belt was missing. So I asked the saleslady for the belt and she said they don't have it. It's already been pulled out. What?! Why did they do that? The belt is an accessory of the dress. I asked her if they can still retrieve it because I was really going back just to get the belt but she said she's not sure. Despite the belt missing, I was still going to buy the dress. I returned a size 0 on the rack when I noticed that one of the dresses have a belt on. Lucky lucky me again. I took the belt and bought the dress. Happy happy happy!!!




This incident, I believe, is proof that if something is really meant for you, no matter how long it takes, it will still find its way to you.. Happy happy happy!!! *lol*

No comments: