Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Disappointed..

I was supposed to buy the 17" LCD monitor from one of my co-QC staff. She won it from the raffle. Since she doesn't have a PC at home she decided to sell it for only 1500 pesos. 1500 pesos! LCD monitors usually costs around 5000 and above depending on the brand. This one is a Chimei brand. Every year Chimei, our resin supplier, gives us 4 LCD monitors. It is one of their products aside from natural resins. Most of the PC in the office have an LCD monitor, from chimei of course. Continuing with the story, as I was about to pay Ate Eden, she told me that she changed her mind. Her sister wanted the LCD monitor. Talk about bad luck. I was really sad and disappointed. But I guess it wasn't meant for me. I'll just use the money for shopping *LOL*. I'll just wait next year, maybe they include another LCD monitor in the raffle.

No comments: