Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2007

One of my worst days...

Friday, Dec. 7, my sister and I went to world trade to look for gifts for friends and inaanaks. ABS-CBS is hosting the bazaar. There is an entrance fee of 25 pesos, same for kids and adults. I was really excited because there were a lot of things to see and buy. I was bugging my sister to take a picture of me, because the decors there were nice. I informed my officemates about the fair and decided that we would go the day after. Next day came, I was there again. I was going through some clothes when I noticed that my cel is not in my bag. I panicked and asked jimmuel to check if I left it in the car. Luckily, it was there. Whew! Don't know what I'd do if I'd lost it. My father would be furious! So after, we went to MOA for the blessing of my BF's family's new resto. The blessing already started when we arrived. So we stayed outside for a while. I did text Ason informing him that we were already there. The blessing was finished, everyone was eating and we were still outside waiting for Ason. We were staring at the guests for a long time already. Feeling really stupid. We left to wander around when Ason came. On the way to the resto, he received a call and left us again. I was irritated. I decided not to go anymore, and my officemates supported me. We went to SM, to eat dinner. Ason called asking us where we are. I said MOA. He said "bahala kayo!". He sounded really pissed. (By the way, he has a fever that time). We had ordered food when Mam Winnie's phone rang. It was Ason's mom. Asking us to go back or she'll get mad. Buti na lang we could still cancel what we've ordered. When we came back, Ason and I weren't talking. I tried not to look at him kasi I was really mad. I lost my appetite. He was trying to offer me different kinds of food but I wasn't really in the mood. He only ate a little kasi nga he's sick. I gave him the medicine he asked me to buy for him earlier. I wanted to caring but I guess the feeling of irritation was much stronger. We left around 9:30 PM. He went home around 2 I think. He said goodnight but I still feel that everything was not ok. There will be a lot of changes now. He would be busier than he was before. Hopefully, he would find time for us. I miss him already...

No comments: