Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2007

A tag I grabbed

Inside my bag - grabbed from Wanda





This bag was a gift from my BF. I was with him when he bought it. He was the one who chose it because he has better taste in bags *lol*..

  1. Wallet (a gift from BF)
  2. Coin purse (which is out of coins)
  3. Cologne (baby bench)
  4. Travel pack tissue (for emergency *lol*)
  5. Hand and nail cream
  6. Colored, glittered, scented pens
  7. Earphone (for my cel)
  8. Cellphone (currently using to take pic)
  9. keychain with keys of course
  10. Company ID
  11. Eyeglasses (Nerdy one)
  12. USB flash drive ( I took from BF)
  13. Vit. C (Fern-C)
  14. Umbrella (cannot live without my umbrella, ella, ella, e,e,e..*lol*)
  15. And last but not the least my kikay kit. What' s inside it?

I have inside my kikay kit: loose powder, cologne (again), mirror, pallette of lipstick, comb ( usually guys use this kind of comb), bronzer, lipsticks and pony tail.

No comments: