Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Straightened it out

When I was a child I have curly hair. I'm still looking for my picture wherein I look like an ita because of my curly hair, don't know where that is. Well i'll just post it here if I find it. Because my hair always receives a trim, it straightened a little bit, making it wavy. Wavy means it's hard to manage. And I hate it when I had to wake up earlier just to blow dry or iron my hair. It's really a hassle. My solution? I had my hair straightened. Where else? At Going Straight. I usually go to their branch at glorietta but because of the glorietta incident I decided to go to rob place instead. I have my hair straightened twice a year. Straightening damages my hair but I can't help it so I just condition my hair every now and then. Going to parlor for hot oil at least once a month. Now I have super straight hair. I love it!

Kit from shabby princess SPcom_RPENN_expressyourself

No comments: